The standard collar has the largest neck circumference at 46 cm and the smallest at 36 cm.
The width is approx. 2 cm.
Customization is also possible on request.
Handmade in Austria.
The leather used comes from German tanneries. The green is nappa leather from cattle and the black oiled leather is also from cattle.
Advantages of greased leather over normal leather:
Greased leather is
– insensitive to moisture (greased leather does not absorb water)
– very soft and supple from the outset, retains this suppleness for a lifetime
– is also very soft and comfortable to hold, very non-slip
– Very flexible, withstands the highest loads
– Very durable, still looks elegant and beautiful even after years
Greased leather is milled and pre-greased in various steps before further processing. This makes it particularly hard-wearing and soft at the same time. By the way, greased leather should not be confused with the increasingly common “soft leather”. This leather is mechanically “softened”, which damages the fibers of the leather. It is often oiled after tanning and offered as oiled leather. However, this leather lacks stability and durability.