Here the leash is combined with a collar. The leashes have a standard neck circumference of 42 cm or 27 cm. The braiding at the end makes the lines particularly sturdy.
The length of the leash naturally varies with the neck circumference. For the standard sizes we are at 125-130
The leather used comes from German tanneries. The green is nappa leather from cattle and the black oiled leather is also from cattle.
Advantages of greased leather over normal leather:
Greased leather is
– insensitive to moisture (greased leather does not absorb water)
– very soft and supple from the outset, retains this suppleness for a lifetime
– is also very soft and comfortable to hold, very non-slip
– Very flexible, withstands the highest loads
– Very durable, still looks elegant and beautiful even after years
Greased leather is milled and pre-greased in various steps before further processing. This makes it particularly hard-wearing and soft at the same time. By the way, greased leather should not be confused with the increasingly common “soft leather”. This leather is mechanically “softened”, which damages the fibers of the leather. It is often oiled after tanning and offered as oiled leather. However, this leather lacks stability and durability.
Handmade in Austria!